#Battleofthelabs 2019: Make MS Research Visible!
Multiple sclerosis is a complicated disease, to live with but also to do research on. There are an incredible amount of factors scientists have to take into account, many of which are often invisible to the public.
This is your chance to make your MS Research visible and to create a better understanding of what makes MS Research such an interesting field to work in! What do you do every day to help Kiss Goodbye to MS? Put your Kiss Goodbye to MS lab coats on and get creative!
Joining in this year’s battle is definitely worth it as there are not one but two prizes to win. €10.000 research money for your group if you generate the most votes for your video AND €10.000 Research money for your group if our jury* selects your video.
The battle of the labs in bulletpoints:
- Sign up for the Battle (Deadline 4th March 2019)
- Create a 60 second video (Deadline 15th April 2019)
- Starring: the Kiss-Goodbye-to-MS Labcoat
- Make MS Research visible
- Get the most likes on our website (more information will follow later)
General instructions for the battle are available at the bottom of this page.
- March 4th, 2019 - Deadline to sign up for the Battle.
- DEADLINE April 15th, 2019 - Video challenge (please send your video file to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- May 1st until May 15th 12:00, 2019 - Battle online on website.
- May 16th, 2019 - Both awards presented on the MS Research days
*the jury will consist of someone with MS, a scientist, a caretaker for someone with MS and a donor of Stichting MS Research.